Easy handling and exceptional aerodynamic performance make the WFS fun for freeriding in any condition.
- Performance freeride wing suited to all levels and conditions
- Intuitive hand positioning for easy handling
- Direct feel that’s natural to control, even over time
- Stiff and lightweight with easy drift and power generation
- Complete with CS Wing Bar for aerodynamic stability
The new WFS V4 is the next level in freeride performance. Evolved in line with the demands of a rapidly growing sport, the WFS is packed with technical innovations.
V4 is even more dynamic, direct and easy to use in all conditions and across all disciplines. Its standout feature, the CS Wing Bar, allows for natural handling and intuitive positioning for stability that limits fatigue.
Increased stiffness in the canopy and frame has achieved optimised airflow in V4 for less drag and improved pumping. Turbulence has reduced, and the wing is more direct and easy to control. The WFS harnesses power with ease and drifts on demand.
A revised leading edge shape and profile have significantly increased the low-end ability and wind range. New optimised window placements also ensure a lighter, flatter profile and more efficient canopy load distribution. The well-balanced V-shape ensures the tips won’t touch the water nor drag you down.
Featuring world-leading Teijin X4 ripstop material, the whole construction is stable, durable and extremely light, allowing easy upwind ability and downwind drift. You can ride waves undisturbed with single or even freehand control for that ultimate surf feeling.
The WFS will outperform your expectations with its freeride capabilities and push you to the next level.
- Low Aspect Rario with single middle strut
- Deep profile for maximum power development
- V-shape to keep the wing tips out of the water and further drift stability
The WFS has a low aspect ratio with a single middle strut. This gives a deep profile for maximum power development. The V-shape also helps to keep the wing tips out of the water and allows further neutral drift stability.
- Large central Leading Edge diameter for stiffness and power
- XT Fabric for rigidity and durability
- Single inflation system
The large central leading edge adds stiffness and power while the durable XT fabric provides rigidity. The single inflation system keeps the WFS simple and easy to use.
- Short and light integrated handle bar for versatile grip options
- LE handle for one handed surf/downwind control
- Direct handling with efficient power delivery and stability in all conditions
- Intuitive hand positioning and easy handling
- CS wingbar in 2 sizes – 3 and 4m =90cm / 5 and 6m = 100cm
The WFS is optimised for control with intuitive hand positioning and easy handling. The length of the lightweight integrated CS wing bar has been adjusted to suit the wing size and has versatile grip options. The leading edge also has a handle for single-handed surf/downwind control. Its direct handling allows efficient power delivery and stability in all conditions.
Eleveight wings are built with innovative and quality workmanship. Details are strategically designed for long lasting durability, while keeping the wing light and agile.
Our superior X4 canopy fabric is strong and tear-resistant to guarantee durability and lasting performance. X4 is engineered to be dynamic and developed exclusively in partnership with Teijin, the leading supplier of sailcloth materials. Made from the best 4×4 ripstop polyester yarn, X4 has less elongation and a high-temperature UV-resistant resin finish.