The OS is advancing the boundaries of light wind performance, allowing riders to take-off in the slightest breeze. It is the one tool all foil riders need for their quiver.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design for foiling and freeriding
- Highly responsive performance kite with dynamic turning speed
- Optimized aspect ratio for superior light wind performance
- Backstall-proof design and automatic relaunch characteristics
- Feather-light design with ultra-durable quality materials
Riding light wind with the OS is pure happiness. Even more so with Version 2 of our dedicated foil and freeride kite, as every inch of material delivers outstanding performance, no matter how thin the breeze. Launch this feather-light kite in well below 10 knots and discover a whole new world of kiteboarding. The Open-C design comes with outstanding agility, a massive sweet spot, and direct control. Though it is remarkably dynamic, the kite is easy to tame as the steering is well-defined and precise. The power deployment is astonishingly smooth, which comes in handy when looping the kite during transitions while switching the stance. The fluid movements in the sky naturally transfer to the rider below.
- Fast and responsive turning speed
- Pivot to wingtip turner
- Medium power drift turn
The speedy OS turns on the spot, generating power that is gentle and easy-to-handle. Perfect for circling it around in tight turns to support you in foiling turns or at surfing maneuvers.
- Medium AR
- Big wind window range
- Outstanding lightwind performance
The OS covers an enormous wind range. It shines, particularly in light wind. Only a slight breeze is needed to get going. Furthermore, it readily travels upwind.
- Medium sweep
- Balanced power generation
- Smooth lift and acceleration
The medium wingtip sweep of the OS enhances the balanced power generation. You will always stay in full control as lift and acceleration are also buttery smooth and comfortable.
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight kites are built with innovative and quality workmanship. Details are strategically designed for long lasting durability, while keeping the kite light and agile.