The HCS 900’s leading combination of high-tech materials and performance-design dictates the benchmark for the market of freeride foils, especially in terms of stability, top-speed, and versatility.
- Highly versatile performance freeride foil
- Front wing offers outstanding lift and stability
- 85 cm mast for intermediate to advanced riders
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and ultra-light carbon
- Features Quick-Connect-Technology and includes travel bag
Control meets versatility meets speed. Three years ago we set out to design the HCS, a foil wing that redefines hydrofoil performance while being absolutely user-friendly. The long development process was worth the effort, as the HCS exceeds our goals. It offers extraordinary stability and great lift. Starting to glide and reaching racing speed is a breeze when riding this wing.
- Anodized aero grade alloy construction
- Optimal ratio between strength and weight
- Size: 85cm
- Light carbon composite construction
- Medium aspect wing for easy lift and glide
- Projected surface area: 860 cm2
- Wingspan 65cm
- Durable G10 composite construction
- Versatile with great overall directional stability
- Projected surface Area: 240 cm2
- Wingspam 39 cm
- CNC precision cut anodised alloy
- Strong and fast attachment system
- 316 Marine grade stainless steel hardware
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight’s foil design is based on the latest in hydrodynamic science. Precise manufacturing of premium materials results in a foil that effortlessly cuts through the water while generating outstanding lift.
We use 316 Marine grade stainless steel to ensure a strong connection between all foil components and between board and mast, that is also durable thanks to its resistance to corrosive saltwater.