The HCS 1200 foil wing elevates the foil experience of newcomers and advanced riders with its ultra-stable and easy-to-control riding characteristics.
- Highly versatile progression freeride foil
- Front wing offers stability and intuitive performance
- 60 cm mast for progressing to advanced riders
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and ultra-light carbon
- Features Quick-Connect-Technology and includes travel bag
It is no secret that learning to foil is like learning to kite all over again. The sweet sensation of hoovering weightless above the water’s surface at staggering speed comes at the price of a thousand crashes. The all-new HCS 1200 hydrofoil is the perfect tool to shortcut those struggles and boost your progression. Our wing design makes foiling accessible to everyone.
- Anodized aero grade alloy construction
- Optimal ratio between strength and weight
- Size: 60cm
- Light carbon composite construction
- Medium to low aspect wing for easy lift and glide
- Projected surface area: 1220 cm2
- Wingspan 65cm
- Durable G10 composite construction
- Versatile with great overall directional stability
- Projected surface Area: 280 cm2
- Wingspam 44 cm
- CNC precision cut anodised alloy
- Strong and fast attachment system
- 316 Marine grade stainless steel hardware
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight’s foil design is based on the latest in hydrodynamic science. Precise manufacturing of premium materials results in a foil that effortlessly cuts through the water while generating outstanding lift.