Made with the latest performance-tech carbon, the Process C+ is ultra-dynamic and responsive, ideal for aggressive boosts and powerful carves.
- High-performance full carbon freeride twin tip with progressive flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- Ultra-light carbon construction for powerful riding
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
This year our crowd favorite, the performance freeride board Process, received a big brother: the Process C+ V1. While the outline and 3D shape are identical, it features a highly advanced full carbon construction on the inside. The fine-tuned 3D Paulownia wood core, a must in modern board technology, is entirely covered with a premium layer of Biax Carbon. By fusing the low-density wood with the feather-light carbon, we created an incredibly performant flex pattern that is slightly stiffer than the one of its ancestor. It allows the rider to hold the edge longer, fully loading up the board, boosting extra aggressively. When timed well, the Process C+ acts like a catapult, slinging its rider into great heights. But it is not only a board for radical jumps, just like the Process it makes all conditions fun.
|G10 fins – 45mm||G10 fins – 45mm|
*Weight tolerance +/- 5%
- Medium 3 stage rocker
- Great pop and release
- Early planing and superb upwind ability
The rocker of the Process C+ supports the pop and release when initiating tricks. Furthermore, the medium rocker plans very early and has outstanding upwind riding qualities.
- Optimized flex pattern for each size
- Well balanced between comfort and performance
- Harder reverse flex for better carving and landing
The Process C+ features leading materials to provide a very balanced flex pattern that contributes to the riding comfort and performance. To improve the carving performance and increase comfort during hard landings, we added a hard reverse flex.
- Elliptic outline with rounded tips
- Less water splash
- Outstanding carving ability
- Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) for more grip upwind abilities
The Process C+ carves exceptionally well thanks to the elliptical outline and rounded tips. Our latest innovation, the parabolic rail shape, improves grip and further enhances the ease of upwind travel. It also redirects spray away from the rider
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight boards are build with dedication, experience and highest quality materials. Each board is shaped to perfection for highest performance and lasting durability. All boards are made in Europe.
These pads cling to your feet, providing a maximum of control. Furthermore they are most comfortable, cushioning bumpy rides and hard landings.