The Process is an ultra-fun performance freeride board and your best friend in challenging conditions.
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
The Process is an advanced performance freeride board shaped with the latest high-tech materials. Riding this board is magic: suddenly, all conditions become fun. It provides grip in strong gusts, early planing for when the wind is only a slight breeze, and it cushions the most vicious chop. It is ultra-playful and dynamic to ride while progressing riders still find it easy to control. The Process jumps exceptionally well, making it a favorite for hangtime addicts who want to go big. We constructed a rocker line that is ideal for early planing, allowing the rider to start in a light breeze to reach dashing speeds in no time. Riding upwind comes naturally to this board.
|G10 – 45mm||G10 – 45mm||G10 – 45mm||G10 – 45mm|
*Weight tolerance +/- 5%
- Medium 3 stage rocker
- Great pop and release
- Early planing and superb upwind ability
We designed the Process’ rocker to support the pop and release when initiating tricks. Furthermore, the medium rocker plans very early and has outstanding upwind riding qualities.
- Optimized flex pattern for each size
- Well balanced between comfort and performance
- Harder reverse flex for better carving and landing
The Process comes with a very balanced flex pattern that combines comfort and performance. To enhance the experience of smooth carves and increase comfort during hard landings, we added a hard reverse flex. Each board size is flex-optimized individually.
- Elliptic outline with rounded tips
- Less water splash
- Outstanding carving ability
- Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) for more grip upwind abilities
The Process carves exceptionally well thanks to the elliptical outline and rounded tips. Our latest innovation, the parabolic rail shape, improves grip and further enhances the ease of upwind travel. It also redirects spray away from the rider. grip, upwind travel, and also redirect spray away from the rider.
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight boards are build with dedication, experience and highest quality materials. Each board is shaped to perfection for highest performance and lasting durability. All boards are made in Europe.