Incredibly smooth and fun to ride, the Ignition is the ultimate freeride twintip that will make anyone fall in love with kiteboarding.
- Progressive freeride twintip with excellent light wind performance
- Innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology for increased grip and upwind ability
- Carbon-reinforced 3D Paulownia wood core for durability and outstanding flex
- Early planing for light wind fun and to aid heavier riders
- Equipped with 45mm G10 fins
Ignite your love for kiteboarding and progress in ultimate style and comfort with the Ignition.
With built-in leading technology, the Ignition delivers a smooth and efficient ride to take you to the next level. Increased grip and upwind ability are enhanced through our innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology where even heavier riders will be able to plane easily in lighter winds.
|G10 fins – 45mm
*Weight tolerance +/- 5%
- Medium 3 stage rocker
- Early planing
- Superb upwind ability
To enhance early planing and ensure superior upwind characteristics, we designed the Ignition with a well balanced medium rocker for tackling light wind.
- Optimized flex pattern for bigger board sizes
- Well balanced between comfort and performance
- Harder reverse flex for better carving and landing
The flex pattern of the Ignition combines comfort and performance characteristics, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Modern outline with rounded tips
- Outstanding carving ability for heavier riders
- Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) for more grip upwind abilities
The Ignition has incredible buttery smooth carving abilities as it features a highly advanced outline with rounded tips. PRS rails provide an exceptional grip and ensure lasting durability.
E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight boards are build with dedication, experience and highest quality materials. Each board is shaped to perfection for highest performance and lasting durability. All boards are made in Europe.