For premium performance, the Escape Plus is the ultimate board for chasing small waves or exploding into radical strapless freestyle tricks.
- Versatile noseless shape for strapless freestyle and surfing small waves
- Premium CFT construction that generates a pure surf feel
- Short rail line to minimise drag and optimise pop
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box
- Hand shaped for high performance
Taking the Escape to the next level, the Escape + is versatile in shape and premium in performance.
Featuring a noseless design and our top level CFT construction, the Escape + delivers a pure surf feel in small to medium waves and explosive freestyle potential. Using the short rail line shape of the Escape, we’ve minimised drag and optimised pop, and for the Plus model we’ve gone even further.
The PU core features a wooden stringer and is laminated in Polyester with an Innegra/carbon vector grid for increased durability. The single concave bottom generates speed and provides insane dynamic drive, while reinforced fin boxes keeps your ride secure even in the sketchiest landings. Hand shaped in Portugal, the Escape + is the choice of snappy riders seeking versatile top performance from their board.
The PU core features a wooden stringer and is laminated in Polyester with an Innegra/carbon vector grid for increased durability. The single concave bottom generates speed and provides insane dynamic drive, while reinforced fin boxes keeps your ride secure even in the sketchiest landings.
Hand shaped in Portugal, the Escape + is the choice of snappy riders seeking versatile top performance from their board.
|5’0 x 17” x 1 15/16”||5’2 x 18″ x 2″||5´4 x 18 ½” x 2 1/16″|
|152 x 43 x 5cm||158 x 46 x 5cm||163 x 47 x 5cm|
|19 Ltr||21.5 Ltr||23.8 Ltr|
|<70 kg||65 – 80 kg||75 – 90+ kg|
|Board Only||Board Only||Board Only|
*board only / Weight tolerance +/- 5%
** includes foot strap inserts
- Low Rocker
- Provides early planing and speed in fast sections and flats
- Perfect for small waves of all types and strapless freestyle
The low rocker line of the Escape guarantees early planing in all sections even in small surf and light wind.
- Wide Squash Tail with Small Wingers
- Responsive feel for sharp and tight turns
- Easy to pop and airborne characteristics
The wide squash tail provides a skatie feel with easy release for popping airs and sharp turns.
- Thin Rail Profile
- Great rail control in bottom and top turns
- Perfect grip even at take offs and landings in chopy water
The low buoyancy of the thin rails enhances the control in turns and when getting airborne. The rails cut through choppy water and help with sketchy landings
- Single Concave with Channels
- Channels on nose and tail provide more waterflow to generate drive and speed
- The shape enhances the responsiveness and adds grip for technical tricks
The innovative channel design balances grip and speed, making the board perfect for the most technical freestyle manouvers.
not sure which board you need?
Take a look at our boardfinder and we help you to find the exact surfboard that fits your needs.